Glenforest Inclusive Child Development Center
All-inclusive 5-day Preschool Program for 3-5 Year Olds
Glenforest Inclusive Child Development Center strives to meet the academic and social needs of students to achieve confidence in learning.
Who We Serve
All children, with or without disabilities.
We believe that it is the right of every child, regardless of ability, to have access to learning opportunities, activities, and experiences that help them explore their world.
Our Goal at Glenforest Inclusive Child Development Center is to create a safe and supportive atmosphere conducive to fostering each child’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Hands-on and project-based approach to education
- Smaller class sizes that allow for individualized instruction
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum designed for the whole child
- Multi-sensory approach to academic and social education
- Collaboration with the child's therapist
- Partnership with families and the community
- Lunch Bunch and extended care available
There is a $125 non-refundable registration and supply fee per semester for the half day program and a $250 non-refundable registration and supply fee for the full day program.
- Before School Care (7:30am to 9:00am) – $15 per day (included in Full Day Program)
- Lunch Bunch (12:00pm to 1:00pm) – $50 per month
Half Day Program
Full Day Program
The following discounts are available to all enrollees:
- 3% off tuition for upfront payment of tuition
- Credit for volunteer hours
- Family discount
For more information, call us at 803.796.7622