Tuition for the 2017-2018 school year is calculated based on the number of students that are expected to enroll throughout the school year. The Glenforest Board of Directors has set the following fees for 2017-2018 tuition:
To lower tuition for all students, the Board has eliminated the Early Bird tuition rate. Payment schedules may be set up with the school that will allow complete payment of tuition prior to the end of the school year.
To assist families with tuition, Glenforest offers the following tuition incentives:
- A sibling discount of $500 per child will be given to families that have more than one child enrolled at Glenforest.
- A family that recruits a new student, who enrolls at Glenforest, will receive either a $500 reduction in their tuition or a $500 check/reimbursement if tuition is paid in full.
- Families will be offered a School Support Credit of $250 per semester for completing 10 documented hours during the semester in one or more of the activities below. Families who take advantage of the School Support Credit for both semesters will see their tuition drop an additional $500.
School Support Credit Activities
- Provide assistance to administration
- Assessment support/monitoring
- Support during teacher work days or assisting with school activities
- Canteen duty
- Clerical support for teachers
- Fun Friday planning, preparation, attendance, and assistance
- Fundraising event committee member
- PTSO event participation
- Board of Director's Meeting attendance
- Field trip chaperone
- Assist with in-school activities such as student performances, clean-up days, and field days
- Assistance with after-school clubs
The 2017-2018 registration fee is $650. There is a one-time $75 fee for all new applications.
Need to drop off your student early or pick him/her up a little late? Glenforest offers extended care for a nominal fee.
Early Morning Care
After School Care
Monday & Friday, 3:30pm to 6:00pm
Download enrollment forms below or use the contact form to ask us a question!